The proper makeup and handling of casing and tubing strings are absolutely critical to the success of the well. Improper makeup and handling can cause weak spots that might lead to failures during the cementing or hydraulic fracturing process.
- We provide highly trained, safety focused, professional casing and laydown crews with experience in the makeup and handling of all types of casing, tubing and drill pipe types.
- Purpose built Power Tong Trucks fully backed up with a Standby Hydraulic Power Unit and a second set of Power Tongs. When the unexpected happens, we are prepared to promptly rig down the disabled equipment and rig up standby equipment in order to protect the integrity of the wellbore, and keep the job running.
- All equipment is fully function tested and staged for its specific job.
- Purpose built Laydown Machines with the design focused on safety and employee ergonomics. Laydown and Pick/Up jobs can last for days at a time, keeping our employees comfortable ensures they will be able to stay focused on the task at hand. Our laydown machines have sleepers on the truck so our crews can rotate out and stay well rested and our operators have climate-controlled cabs where they operate the machine with joysticks versus conventional levers, which reduce operator fatigue.
- We can provide Little Tripper – Portable Rig Catwalks for use on workover rigs to ensure safe and efficient handling of drill pipe, tubing, and casing.
- We own a diverse range of Eckel and McCoy Power Tongs, with capabilities of running all sizes of tubing, casing and drill pipe from 2 3/8” – 13 3/8”, and 35,000 Lbs. of torque.
- Our handling equipment ranges in size from 2 3/8” – 13 3/8” up to 500 Ton load capacities.
Chrome Handling Equipment
We have the crews and equipment necessary to properly make up and handle all types of chrome pipe. Our laydown equipment is lined to protect the chrome pipe during the pickup process. Our power tongs and handling equipment can be equipped with mark-less dies to prevent any damage to the pipe during make-up.