1) TXD200 Trailer Mounted Top Drive Drilling Rig. Capable of running 47’ tubulars up to 30″ in diameter through the floor.
- Depth rating of up to 8,000 ft.
- Hook load of 200,000 lbs.
- Iron roughneck capable of 55,000 ft/lbs. of torque.
- Top head is rated for 17,600 ft/lbs of torque.
2) Load Safe Pipe Handling System. Tilting top head for hands-free makeup. There is no need for a derrick hand with this rig design.
3) Rig Sub Base, also serves as containment for the rig.
4) Pumps #1 and #2: Trailer Mounted Gardner Denver PZ-8, 860 HP CAT 3412 Comes with 6.5” liners at a stroke length of 8”; 3.45 GPM and 145 Max SPM.
5) Generator House: Two trailer mounted 375-400KW generators. One 4500 gal fuel tank and a lubester for oils with containment.
6) Mud Tank: Trailer mounted 450 barrel self-cleaning mud tank.
- 4 compartments jetted and agitated by 10 horse power agitators. One compartment is an 80 barrel pill tank.
- 2-4 panel Brandt King Cobra shakers.
- All water is processed without the need for a super sucker.
7) Freshwater Trailer: Trailer mounted with a capacity of 440 barrels of freshwater with two 3X3 water pumps.
8) Trailer mounted doghouse/parts.
9) One loader for mixing cuttings and moving tubulars 544 – 624k equivalent or larger.
10) 3500′ of 4 ½” XH Range 3 Drill Pipe.
11) 270′ of 6 ½” Drill Collars.
12) Living quarters with utilities.